Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Cute strawberry nails~

Today I decided to do a nail art tutorial 

Aren't they cute? 
Anyways they would have been neater if I didn't clip my nails so short. 

Here's the list if materials:
-pink nail polish 

I mixed these two colors because I didn't have the right pink. 

-green nail polish 

-white nail art pen

-nail clippers (optional)

-buffer (optional)

-nail polish remover (optional)

Q-tips 

-finally clear nail polish for the top coat

First step:

Remove any old nail polish 

Next trim your nails and buff them. Since I didn't have a buffer I skipped that step. 

Next paint your nails with the pink color 

Let this dry completely. Next add the leaf of the strawberry! 







I had to do a couple of layers to have the green opaque. 

Afterwards take your white nail art pen and create white seeds on the pink part of your nails. 


Add a top coat and your done!!


Now you can match this cute nail art with your favorite outfit 





No comments:

Post a Comment