Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Physician Formula Felt Tip Eyeliner

Hello my sweet stars~!
Today I'm doing a review on Physicians Formula Felt Tip Eyeliner. The packaging said it was smudge proof and water proof. 


The lettering is a little bit worn away since I've been using it for a while. 
The writing says: "Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker"


This side says: "Ultra Black physicians formula inc." and then it has the state and zip code of where it was made. 


The tip isn't as thin as I would hope but it still can make a tiny line. 

The color is very light and took a couple of swipes to make it dark. Overall the color isn't even. There's spots where the color is translucent and others where it's opaque. 


This was the result of rubbing it for a couple if seconds. As you can see it doesn't live up to its claims. 


This is the result of rubbing it with a couple of drops of water. 


And finally this is what happens after it gets wet and then wiped. 

When I wore this, at the end of the day I would have giant raccoon circles. 

Packaging: 3.5/5 


The packaging is modern and sleek. Very practical. The reason why I didn't give it a 5 was because there's nothing very attractive about it. 


Color: 2/5 
It took a couple of tries to make it show up dark. It wasn't super horrible but definitely not the best. 


Price: 1/5
The price was totally not worth it. I think this was around $8-$9 dollars. For the results I got, I think this should have been a dollar. 


Overall: 2/5

It worked better the first couple of times I used it. Overall though, this is one of the worst eyeliners I've used. 


Thank you for reading my post. I'm hoping to post more reviews and tutorials  in the future :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment